Clay Tile Roofing
2. Building Codes: "R905.3 Clay and Concrete Tile" from the 2015 International Residential Code and "1507.3 Clay and Concrete Tile" from the 2015 International Building Code. Both available at the UpCodes website.
3. Historic Roofing: Historic and Obsolete Roofing Tile - Preserving the History of Roofing Tiles* by Vincent H. Hobson and Melvin Mann. "The only reference book ever compiled addressing the identification of old, historic and obsolete roofing tiles."
4. Historic Roofing: Not a bad read, even if the article is old…”A Brief History of Roofing Tile Manufacture and Use”, from the website of the National Building Arts Center.
6. Inspection of Tile Roofs: "Mastering Roof Inspections: Tile Roofs, Part 1" at the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors' website is worth taking a look at. This tile roof inspection guide has five more parts, which can be accessed from this page.
9. Technical: "The Preservation and Repair of Historic Clay Tile Roofs" is a comprehensive resource available on the US National Park Service's Technical Preservation Services website.
10. Technical: See this Product Data page for the technical characteristics of clay roof tile at the MCA Clay Roof Tile website. This is only an example and other products and brands may be different.
11. Manufacturers: A list of roof tile manufacturers can be seen here.