Concrete Tile Roofing
2. General: "Concrete Roofing Tiles in the United States" is a short article from 1985 which provides a history and basic manufacturing and installation information. (Note that the second and third pages are transposed). Made available by the National Roofing Contractors Association.
3. Building Codes: "R905.3 Clay and Concrete Tile" from the 2015 International Residential Code and "1507.3 Clay and Concrete Tile" from the 2015 International Building Code. Both available at the UpCodes website.
4. Historic Roofing: Historic and Obsolete Roofing Tile - Preserving the History of Roofing Tiles by Vincent H. Hobson and Melvin Mann. "The only reference book ever compiled addressing the identification of old, historic and obsolete roofing tiles."
5. Inspection of Tile Roofs: "Mastering Roof Inspections: Tile Roofs, Part 1" at the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors' website is worth taking a look at. This tile roof inspection guide has five more parts, which can be accessed from this page.
6. Safety: See this Material Safety Data Sheet for health and safety information about concrete roof tile at the Hanson Building Products website. This is only an example and other products and brands may be different.
8. Technical: See this Product Data Sheet for the technical characteristics of concrete roof tile at the Eagle Roofing Products website. This is only an example and other products and brands may be different.
9. Manufacturers: A list of roof tile manufacturers can be seen here.