2. Coping: Roof Online’s Wall Coping page.
3. Inspection: "Evaluating Wind Resistance of Metal Edge Flashing" is a useful two-page explanation of what to look for and what to do about what you find. Available on the website of the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety.
4. Standards: ANSI/SPRI/FM 4435/ES-1 "Wind Design Standard for Edge Systems Used with Low Slope Roofing Systems" (2011) can be seen on the Metal-Era website.
6. Standards: The NRCA explains ANSI/SPRI ES-1 and certification of sheet metal shop fabricators on this page: Shop-Fabricated Edge Metal Testing. A list of authorized US fabricators can be seen on this page: Authorized Fabricators for NRCA's ANSI/SPRI ES-1 Certification.
7. Technical: "Architectural Fascia and Coping Wind Tests Report" is a SMACNA Technical Resources Bulletin from 2017 that describes wind uplift testing on custom-fabricated fascia and coping architectural elements constructed in accordance with the SMACNA’s Architectural Sheet Metal Manual. It tells you the maximum sustained load, in pounds, that various types of properly-installed edge metal could withstand before failing.
8. Manufacturers: See here for a list of metal roofing product manufacturers.