Roof Online Staff
See More Roofing Topics
Pictures of PVC Roofing
Useful Links for PVC Roofing
1. General: See this in-depth general article about various roof systems on the Whole Building Design Guide site, which is maintained by the National Institute of Building Sciences.
2. Building Codes: “R905.13 Thermoplastic Single-Ply Roofing” from the 2018 International Residential Code and “1507.13 Thermoplastic Single-Ply Roofing” from the 2018 International Building Code. Both available on the UpCodes website.
3. Chemical Compatibility of PVC: Take a look at this list of chemicals/substances and whether you can expect them to damage PVC. Chart is made available by GAF.
4. Safety: See this material safety data sheet for health and safety information about PVC roofing at the GAF website. This is only an example and other products and brands may be different.
5. Technical: See this PVC roof installation guide to see what’s going on in a typical PVC roof system. This guide is available at the Johns Manville website.
6. Technical: See this product data sheet for the technical characteristics of PVC roofing at the Johns Manville website. This is only an example and other products and brands may be different.
7. Manufacturers: See this list of PVC roofing manufacturers.