Roofing Material Prices
1. General: A usefully accurate way to find out current material prices is to go to the Home Depot website and search for the item or material you're interested in. If you're using this information to verify roofing estimates, remember that contractors usually get volume discounts on the visible retail price at Home Depot, Lowe's, or any place like that.
2. General: Best Materials provides prices for a huge assortment of roofing products.
3. General: BuildDirect provides prices for an assortment of roofing products.
4. General: Grainger Industrial Supply provides current prices for a few construction materials.
5. Copper Prices: Basic Copper gives prices for copper nails and copper sheets and rolls.
6. Fastener Prices: FastenerUSA supplies a variety of construction fasteners and lists their prices.
9. Roof Drain Prices: Josam roof drains* on Amazon.
10. Used Materials Prices: repurposedMATERIALS has prices for used construction materials and equipment. This is kind of a fun site to look through.
11. Ventilation Products Prices: Active Ventilation Products provides prices for a variety of prefabricated items.