Roof Online Staff
- Life Expectancy of Roofing Materials
- Roof Consultants
- Roofing Contractors
- Roof Inspections
- Roof Leaks
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Warranties
Useful Links for Roof Maintenance Information:
1. General: “Roofing Solutions: Reference Manual for Property Managers, Owners, Architects, and Specifiers” is an excellent introductory guide to roof maintenance, and effectively explains the bottom line value of a roof maintenance program. It is made available by the GAF Materials Corporation.
3. Slate Roofs: “The Repair, Replacement and Maintenance of Historic Slate Roofs” is a comprehensive resource available on the US National Park Service’s Technical Preservation Services website.
4. Tile Roofs: “The Preservation and Repair of Historic Clay Tile Roofs” is another comprehensive resource available on the US National Park Service’s Technical Preservation Services website.
5. Wood Shingle and Shake Roofs: “Care and Maintenance of Wood Shingle and Shake Roofs” is worth taking a look at. Provided on Oregon State University’s Oregon Wood Innovation Center’s site.