49 Roofing Magazines You Can Read Online in 2023
Free to view. Back issues are often available and searchable.
By Roof Online Staff • Last updated September 29, 2022
Also see our Recommended Roofing Reference Books.
List of Roofing Magazines
Click on the name of a magazine below to visit their website. All descriptions in quotes were taken from the website of the publication.
- Arcat – “ARCAT.com includes 10,500 manufacturer listings by alpha or CSI section, 7000 BIM Models, 900 specs all in the CSI 3 part format, 300 SpecWizards for automated spec writing and 7,000 CAD Details. Free to use and no registration required.”
- Architect Magazine – “The Magazine of the American Institute of Architects”
- Architectural Products Magazine
- Architectural Record – “Architectural Record provides a compelling editorial mix of design ideas and trends, building science, business and professional strategies, exploration of key issues, news products and computer-aided practice.”
- Architectural West Magazine – “The magazine of the Western Architect and Specifier…”
- Asphalt Magazine – “The Magazine of the Asphalt Institute”
- Builder Magazine
- Building – “Building is the UK’s best-read, most established magazine in the construction industry.”
- www.buildingconservation.com – Provides information about the conservation, restoration, and repair of the historic built environment.
- Building Design + Construction
- BuildingGreen – Devoted to sustainable design and construction.
- Building Operating Management for Building Owners & Facility Executives
- Buildings – “a community of facility managers and building owners responsible for the operation of commercial and public buildings. The site offers the latest news, archived articles, research and newsletters on facility management.”
- Civil + Structural Engineer
- ConstructConnect (formerly Construction Market Data, formerly Reed Construction Data) – Includes national, regional and local construction data, building product information, construction cost data, market analytics and advertising channels to construction industry professionals in the US and Canada.
- CoatingsPro Magazine
- Construction Specifier – “The Official Magazine of CSI” (the Construction Specifications Institute)
- CPD Specifier – “CPD Specifier is the amalgamation of our previous publications Roofs, Floors & Walls and External Environment, and is the magazine for DCE delegates, specifiers, architects and other building construction professionals.”
- Design Cost Data Magazine – “Design Cost Data magazine is the leading industry resource for preliminary cost estimating.”
- Fabric Architecture Magazine – “Published since 1989, Fabric Architecture provides timely and accurate industry intelligence about the fabric architecture industry.”
- FacilityManagement.com – “Facility management articles, news, experts, education, products, technology.”
- The Family Handyman – “The Family Handyman is the DIYers best friend, offering a variety of print and digital resourcesfor do-it-yourself homeowners. Our forte is accurate and complete how-to instructions for improving homes, yards and vehicles.”
- Fine Homebuilding Magazine – “Fine Homebuilding is the largest and most trusted residential construction magazine around.”
- Frame Building News – “Frame Building News is the official publication of the National Frame Building Association…”
- IIBEC Interface – “IIBEC Interface is the technical journal of the International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC).” IIBEC was formerly RCI, Inc., the Roof Consultants Institute. “Its focus is on design issues related to developing and maintaining optimal performance of new and existing buildings’ exterior envelopes.”
- Journal of Light Construction – “Best practices for professional builders and remodelers”.
- The Journeyman Roofer and Waterproofer – “A quarterly publication for members of the United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers & Allied Workers”.
- Masonry Magazine – “The Voice of the Masonry Industry” – a publication of the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA).
- Metal Architecture – “Metal Architecture is the leading authority on the use of metal in architectural applications and building design, educating architects, design professionals and engineers engaged in new construction, retrofit, renovation and modernization of buildings.”
- Metal Construction News – “The news, products & strategies driving the metal construction industry.”
- Metal Roofing Magazine – “Metal Roofing Magazine is published seven times a year and is geared toward the professional metal roofer, with tips, features, news and product profiles.”
- Modern Steel Construction
- Professional Roofing Magazine – The official publication of the National Roofing Contractors Association. Provides the latest information on the roofing industry.
- RCI – Roofing, Cladding & Insulation Magazine – “Established for over 25 years, Roofing, Cladding & Insulation Magazine has lead the UK roofing, cladding and insulation market since its inception in 1980.”
- Roofing Canada Magazine – “The Official Publication of CRCA”
- Roofing Contractor Magazine – “Roofing Contractor is written specifically for the contractor. An independent magazine, Roofing Contractor addresses issues critical to contractors.”
- Roofing Elements Magazine – “Roofing Elements investigates how weather, heat, cold, wind, and other physical elements impact roofing and roofers.”
- Roofing Magazine – “Roofing is a national publication that unravels, investigates and analyzes how to properly design, install and maintain a roof system.”
- Roofing Today Magazine – “Britain’s biggest circulation roofing magazine.”
- Rural Builder Magazine – “Rural Builder provides the news, features, products and how-to’s geared towards builders and suppliers of primarily low-rise agricultural and small retail and municipal structures.”
- Solar Industry – “Solar Industry magazine offers industry participants probing, comprehensive assessments of the technology, tools and trends that are driving this dynamic energy sector.”
- Spray Foam Magazine – “The only digital magazine for the spray foam insulation, roofing and equipment industry”
- SPRAYFOAM Professional – The official publication of the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance.
- Stone World Magazine – “Stone World has been the leading news source serving the international stone industry since its inception in 1984. Its articles cover the production and use of granite, marble, limestone, slate, quartz surfacing and other materials…”
- Structure Magazine – “STRUCTURE magazine is the premier resource for practicing structural engineers.”
- This is Carpentry – “TiC offers detailed, well-illustrated articles about construction techniques, new tools of the trade, improving carpentry skills . . . and much more.”
- Traditional Roofing Magazine – Mainly, but not exclusively, all things slate.
- Waterproof! Magazine – “This quarterly, which began publication in the fall of 2007, focuses exclusively on residential and commercial waterproofing, and covers industry issues and trends more thoroughly than any other publication.”
- Western Roofing Magazine – “Written for the building professional concerned with the design, specification, and application of roofing, insulation, and siding in the West.” Serving the 14 Western States & Western Canada.