Roofing and Insulation Adhesives
1. General: "MIL-HDBK-691B Department of Defense - Military Standardization Handbook - Adhesive Bonding" is a tremendously valuable resource for adhesive information. It has over 400 pages and was the US Department of Defense's standard information source for adhesives until 2013. Although no longer an active source for the DoD, it contains fundamental information that will remain valid, although for the very latest in adhesive technology, you'll have to look elsewhere.
3. Insulation Adhesive: "JM Two-Part Urethane Insulation Adhesive". See this product data sheet at the Johns Manville website for information about a typical insulation adhesive used on low-slope roofs. This is only an example and other products and brands may be different.
4. Modified Bitumen: "Cold-Applied Adhesives for Modified Bitumen Membrane Roofing" is a basic overview put together by the Roof Coatings Manufacturers Association.
5. Tile Roofs: "A Solution for Tile Roofs: Polyurethane Foam Roofing Adhesives" is an excellent introduction to the use of adhesives in the securement of tile roofs. Available at the Ron Blank & Associates website.
6. Manufacturers: See here for a list of roofing adhesive manufacturers.