Roofing and Insulation Adhesives
1. General: "MIL-HDBK-691B Department of Defense - Military Standardization Handbook - Adhesive Bonding" is a tremendously valuable resource for adhesive information. It has over 400 pages and was the US Department of Defense's standard information source for adhesives until 2013. Although no longer an active source for the DoD, it contains fundamental information that will remain valid, although for the very latest in adhesive technology, you'll have to look elsewhere.
3. Insulation Adhesive: "JM Two-Part Urethane Insulation Adhesive". See this product data sheet at the Johns Manville website for information about a typical insulation adhesive used on low-slope roofs. This is only an example and other products and brands may be different.
4. Modified Bitumen: "Cold-Applied Adhesives for Modified Bitumen Membrane Roofing" is a basic overview put together by the Roof Coatings Manufacturers Association.
5. Tile Roofs: See Dupont’s TILE BOND™ Roof Adhesive page to get an idea of how adhesives are used in the securement of tile roofs.
6. Manufacturers: See here for a list of roofing adhesive manufacturers.